The most beautiful rendering of Alfa Romeo Compact crossover,arrive US. next year
The compact crossover market is increasingly competitive as many new entry jump to this segment.In Europe,it conquer by Ford Kuga,VW Tiguan and Nissan Qashqai.Among the new entry in 2012 is Alfa romeo compact SUV that will launch into the CUV market as the prodiction version of Alfa Romeo Kamal concept that revealed in 2003 Geneva motorshow (Yep,2013,Autointrends.com aren’t wrong but this concept seem to have contemporary styling and not even out date for nearly 10 year).
The Kamal concept (Brown color in 2nd picture) also based for bigger D-segment crossover that will arrive in 2014 but before that time,Alfa Romeo have an ambitious plans to lift up sale of Alfa Romeo in Europe from 100,000 unit in 2009 to more than 350,000 unit including worldwide sale to around 500,000 unit in 2014. key to achieving its sales ambition.Yes,build the beautiful good car with affordable price and expend market.Don’t forget that Alfa Romeo plans to enter USA next year.
Expect the conpact CUV at 4500mm long X 1800mm wide X 1600 mm height. Will build on C-Evo platform. According to autobild,it will power by 4 cylinder 115 hp 1.6-liter engine and 1.8-liter with 140 hp.insiders expect the turbocharged 1.8-liter direct injection engine with 200 hp.The end of the range of petrol will offer racing heritage Quadrifoglio Verde version. In the diesel is multijet II 4 cylinder 1.6 liter with 120 hp and 2.0-liter with choise of 140 hp and 170 hp.
The car sale will kick off at around november of 2012 in Europe and arrive in USA. in 2013.Price start will higher than Tiguan,Kaga,Escape and RAV4 but well below the BMW X3.
Content by Autointrends.com (Image form Mag-x )
- Is Toyota Nano’s competitor delay? but Autointrends have rendering
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- We have latest rendering and new information about 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Rendering of next generation 2016 Mercedes Benz E class that will equip many hi tech features
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- The most realistic rendering of 2013-2014 Toyota RAV4