2013 Toyota Corolla Auris rendering and latest information
Toyota Auris is a hatchback version of Toyota Corolla that have primary target in European market.Altrough the car not have resemble styling of the Corolla sedan (International version codename E140), but the car share a lot of compoments from the E140 and share plaftform of JDM E150 Corolla .The Auris arrived since 2007 and the replacement is dua to debut at 2012 Paris Auto show,Then sale will start at early 2013.
The car will powered by BMW’s design and built 1.6 liter and 2.0 liter diesel engines.While the petrol is not confirm right now but expect a range of 1.33 liter,1.4 liter,1.6 liter engine.While the 2.0 liter and 2.4 liter petrol may be in some countries’s option.
Autointrends have rendering that very close to production version from the source in France which the new Auris have designed in that countries.The headlight is resemble of the Avensis,The grille will be horizontal chrome grille that silmilar to some trim level of the Toyota Yaris,The rear will have taillight and similar design of Lexus Lexus CT 200h.Anyways the current Auris is struggling and Toyota plans to bring out a much sharper Corolla that we can see in the rendering.
Autointrends have been reported that the next generation Auris will get rid of Auris name return to use Corolla as the name of the new car.Source say that Toyota want to use reputation and power of Corolla nameplate in the replacement to gain more sale volume.
The car will compet to Ford Focus,Volkswagen Goft,Opel Astra,Renault megane,Citroen C4 and to be arrive Peugeot 301 (replacement of Peugeot 308).
Content by Autointrends.com (spyshots by autocar)
- The most realistic rendering of 2013-2014 Toyota RAV4
- We have latest rendering and new information about 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Is Toyota Nano’s competitor delay? but Autointrends have rendering
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- The most beautiful rendering of Alfa Romeo Compact crossover,arrive US. next year
- Rendering of next generation 2016 Mercedes Benz E class that will equip many hi tech features