2014 Fiat Grande Punto design studies
When we talk about the Punto,We must thinks of stylish and well built Sub-compact hatchback from Italian car maker.Today the Punto families is one of the most important car from Fiat even the last generation ( Call Punto without prefix Grande ) is still sale with a large numers especialy in Italy and some countries .While current Punto (Call Grande Punto) is best selling car from Italian car maker.
The current Grande Punto arrived in May 2005 but replacement is in 2013!!.That told how current Punto got well-received by customers.
This sketchs show what 2014 Grande Punto could be.what you can see here is one of the design studies of the new Punto, which are undergoing at the FIAT Style Centre in Italy. The new compact hatchback coming up in 2013 will be available as three and five doors variant.The car is expected to be built around an all-new chassis,new technical,new engineering and more enhanced features.
Motoroids reported that The engine will be powered by new petrol “Multiair” (Complicated electro-hydraulic variable valve technology) and new generation turbo diesel ”Multijet2″. While top end/sportier variants are expected to get derivatives of the ‘SuperFIRE’ petrol engine.Some trim level will mate with FIAT’s Dual Dry-Clutch Transmission (DDCTtechnology).
Autointrends have been told that new Punto will be one of the most eco-friendly internal combustion engine powered cars.
The car sale will kick off in 2013
Content by Autointrends.com (Some info from Motoroids)
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- The most realistic rendering of 2013-2014 Toyota RAV4
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering
- 2013 Toyota Corolla Auris rendering and latest information
- Mazda 6 will reduce in to single model and will up size to compet with Accord and Camry, here is rendering