2014 Honda Odyssey (Codename 2NM) rendering
The current Odyssey is a midsize minivan produce by Honda since 1993.Now the car are devide in to 2 version.An international version and North American version.The NA is a bigger size and bigger engine target for family transportation.Now, The fourth generation RL5 Odyssey is produce in Lincoln, Alabama, since 2010 and replacement is not expect until the next fews year.
While the Japanese version which smaller, have low floor,low roof with more sporty styling is arrived since 2008. It now produce in Japan and China.It’s not a good fortune that the car is not selling as much as Honda’s expectation in Japan as the sell volume is just about a half of the expect figure.While the sale in China is recover its reputation as it have accepable sale at 30,404 unit and rank as 9th best selling people carrier in 2011.
The new Honda Odyssey is now under develope.The new car expect to have 4800 mm long X 1800 mm wide X 1680 mm high which consider very similar to the current model.The new Odyssey will powered by smaller 4 cylinder 2 liter petrol engine pair with electric motor (IMA system).Fuel economy in JC08 mode is 20 km./liter.
The car information is very few right now but we have computer generate image from the Mag-x for your viewing pleasure.
The confirmed sale start date at september 2013.
Content by Autointrends.com
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- 2013 Nissan Rogue (Codename W32R) rendering that will replace it self and X-trail
- Hyundai plans i15 ( codename HB) to fill the gap of i10 and i20,Here is rendering
- Rendering: Alfa Romeo 169 got green light and will arrive around late 2014
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering
- The most realistic rendering of 2013-2014 Toyota RAV4
- The most beautiful rendering of Alfa Romeo Compact crossover,arrive US. next year
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- 2013 Toyota Corolla Auris rendering and latest information