Rendering of Next generation (2014) Mercedes Benz C class wagon that will get more sharp line and more sporty
The Mercedes Benz C class start production since 1993 but it not consider a first compact executive car from the Daimler group’s offering.Because before that, MB got the car that play in same postion but it was call a different name.The next generation (4th generation… if we not count the W201) C class will get W205 code name.According to Autobild the next C class sedan will arrive in march 2014 and the C class wagon/estate will fallow in september.
The new C Class will have many perspectives styling from the F800 Style Concept revealed at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show.The same source is say to expect more sporty and more sharp edges in every angle of the car.It say to be a important step from the polite and conservative styling to a more modern design.They say that design will more beautiful flowing lines and very aerodynamic.
More content at “read more”button
The car will underpin longer wheel base and shorter overhang version of Mercedes Rear Wheel Drive Architecture platform.Engine will start from 3 cylinder petrol to newly released 5.5-liter V8 petrol.A diesel/electric version that some source say a about 300 horsepower gasoline V6 mated to an electric motor that churns 109 horsepower and runs on lithium-ion batteries.
Enjoy the computer generate image of C class wagon from Autobild and Motor authority
Content by Autointrends.com
- Rendering of next generation 2016 Mercedes Benz E class that will equip many hi tech features
- Rendering of 2015 Mercedes benz GLC (Compact crossover with coupe roofline)
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- Rendering: Alfa Romeo 169 got green light and will arrive around late 2014
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- Mazda 6 will reduce in to single model and will up size to compet with Accord and Camry, here is rendering
- LEXUS GS,A new generation, Look sporty and younger than ever
- Jaguar to rejuvenate model plans by 2015 , Here is the read map
- Dacia Logan replacement will arrive in 2013, here’re rendering