Opel plans to bring back Calibra in by 2013 , here’re rendering and information
Opel calibra is back!!.Opel/Vauxhall Calibra is 2-door coupe Sports car built from 1989-1997.Total volume of calibra account around 240,000 unit.After end of life circle in 1997 ,it’s don’t have a real successor but Opel Astra Coupe is consider nearest replacement.
Automobile-magazine of France is the first reported that the Calibra will return for Opel in 2012 but in March last year worldcarfans revised information that the car will arrive in 2013.
Like its predecessor, this second generation will base from the Opel family’s brand.It’s has been reported that new Calibra will use Insignia’s platform, with adjustments to the suspensions, steering and wheels that will allow a more sporty feeling.Actually,It more easy to say that it a two door version of Insignia.
More content at “read more”button
The car will be offer both four-seater (2+2) Coupe and Cabriolet version.while engine transmission including biggest engine, 2.8 litre V6 turbo engine that offers 325PS (321HP) and a staggering 435Nm maximum torque in Calibra OPC 4×4.
While Auto express report that others engine will come from a range of Astra-sourced engines, including a 157bhp 2.0-litre diesel and a 177bhp 1.6 turbo. A range-topping 2.0 turbo from the upcoming Astra OPC will produce in excess of 250bhp.
The car will compete with Volkswagen Scirocco and Audi TT but entry trim level of Calibra will also compete with Toyota GT 86.
Content by Autointrends.com
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- 2013 Toyota Corolla Auris rendering and latest information
- We have latest rendering and new information about 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Jaguar to rejuvenate model plans by 2015 , Here is the read map
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering
- Hyundai plans i15 ( codename HB) to fill the gap of i10 and i20,Here is rendering
- Rendering of 2015 Mercedes benz GLC (Compact crossover with coupe roofline)
- Mazda 6 will reduce in to single model and will up size to compet with Accord and Camry, here is rendering
- The most realistic rendering of 2013-2014 Toyota RAV4
- Full angle rendering:Renault small crossover will arrive in 2013