Rendering of Maserati’s super luxury SUV (Kubang)
According to Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Fiat and Chrysler, Which also a owner of Italian prestige’s brand Maserati, will build a premium SUV for Fiat’s luxury division.The car will called Kubang and will build in USA.
Autointrends receive this render from website in Netherland.Look like Maserati get the best design’s SUV in their hand.The styling look well blend of aggressive,bold and sporty.The car will get super luxury quality and image for brand Maserati.
The Maserati Kubang will be made from the underpinnings of Chrysler’s new Jeep Grand Cherokee and be assembled at its Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit, Mr. Marchionne said in an interview at the Los Angeles auto show.
“This is just a great architecture,” Mr. Marchionne said. “Why wouldn’t I put a Maserati on it?”
The next Maserati SUV will feature a Ferrari-designed engine, possibly in both V8 and V12 variants.”It will be a rock and roll engine,” said Marchionne during a chat with reporters.
Marchionne said his goal for 2011 is to boost Chrysler Group sales to 2 million units over the 1.6 million units sold in 2010.
The Maserati SUV will have release date in 2013.
Content by Autointrends.com
- Rendering: Alfa Romeo 169 got green light and will arrive around late 2014
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- We have latest rendering and new information about 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Toyota will build small crossover to compete with Nissan Juke,here is rendering
- Rendering of next generation 2016 Mercedes Benz E class that will equip many hi tech features
- 2014 Subaru Legacy will carry on the current size here is rendering
- Rendering of 2015 Mercedes benz GLC (Compact crossover with coupe roofline)
- The most beautiful rendering of Alfa Romeo Compact crossover,arrive US. next year
- Hyundai plans i15 ( codename HB) to fill the gap of i10 and i20,Here is rendering