Is Fiat’s low cost A-segment still in develop?
Early last year,Many websites reported that Fiat is develop a new small lowcost A-segment hatchback gun to compet in emerging countries especially India.But more than a year later,there’re no latest update and Autointrends.com is questioning that Is the work of the car is still in progress?
The news report that The car is to compet with a like of Suzuki WagonR,Suzuki Estilo,Suzuki A-star,Chevrolet Spark,Chevrolet Matiz,Hyundai I10 , Ford Figo and Tata new a-segment that in develop.The car will be “completely new ” and rumor suggest that it will be based on the Fiat 500.
From the render we received from wheelosphere,This new model will borrow most design cues from the Fiat Uno.Also some cues from new Palio and Punto.Styling of the car will not be selling point but it will be more basic to reduce cost of making.
More content at “read more”button
The car will feature a 1.0-liter petrol engine, as well as the new 0.9 Twinair like Fiat 500 (May be for EU only) , 1.2 liter petrol.until now there’re no infomration on diesel engine.
The rumoures from Spain refers that this car is other varient of Fiat 500 but autoten is unsure about that.First launch in India,then Brazil,May be in Europe that build at Zastava factory in Serbia
Content by Autointrends.com
- Next generation (2014) Suzuki Grand Vitara will base on Kizashi’s plaform and styling will carry from Kizashi2 concept.
- Toyota will build small crossover to compete with Nissan Juke,here is rendering
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- 2014 Fiat Grande Punto design studies
- Rendering: Alfa Romeo 169 got green light and will arrive around late 2014
- Hyundai plans i15 ( codename HB) to fill the gap of i10 and i20,Here is rendering
- The most beautiful rendering of Alfa Romeo Compact crossover,arrive US. next year
- Rendering of Maserati’s super luxury SUV (Kubang)
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering
- 2014 Subaru Legacy will carry on the current size here is rendering