Leaked :Next generation Citroen C1 will delay to 2014 and will get small 135 hp turbocharged petrol engine
Autointrends.com got this picture from France’s automobile magazine which we have been told that this pictures is leaked during Citroen conduct typical “clinic” research prior to the launch of new models.
As autocar have been said that the Citroen C1 replacement will retain some elements of the current C1.But it will get more adventure surface around the body.Particularly, around the C-Pillars,will move into a roof-mounted rear spoiler.Others element we can see is some styling inspire from the DS families.
The car will about 10-15 centimeter longer than current car.Reaching about 3.60 m, the second generation approaches the size of its main rival,Renault Twingo and will longger than Hyundai i10 and Suzuki Alto.
More content at “read more”button
The car will also remain faithful to the three-cylinder gasoline engine.the entry level 1.0 liter petrol expect to increase tp 75 hp.
It’s has been report that a more muscular engine is in develope, a new three-cylinder 1.2 turbocharged THP, PSA developed with BMW, which could generate as much as 135 hp which should be capable of just 90g/km emission.
The new engine will made at a factory in Douvrin in the Pas-de-Calais region.
The car will be assembled in the same plant as the current generation in Kolin. The car will share many body parts with next generation Toyota Aygo and Peugeot 108.The next generation of the car will debut a three-door version and five-door version.
Due to current model is still popular which can sold 82,965 unit in Europe last year(2011),Peugeot,Citroen and Toyota will delay launch of the alliance’s new model change from 2012 to before 2014.
Content by Autointrends.com
- Rendering : Next generation 2014 Honda Jazz styling will not change much from current car, Diesel engine to debut.
- Render : Next generation (2014) Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution will pair diesel engine with electric motor
- Opel plans Junior to compete with Fiat 500 , Citroen DS3 and Mini in 2013 ,Here we got spyshots ,rendering and information
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- Is Toyota Nano’s competitor delay? but Autointrends have rendering
- Toyota will build small crossover to compete with Nissan Juke,here is rendering
- Next generation (2014) Suzuki Grand Vitara will base on Kizashi’s plaform and styling will carry from Kizashi2 concept.
- Rendering of Next generation (2014) Mercedes Benz C class wagon that will get more sharp line and more sporty
- Rendering of next generation 2016 Mercedes Benz E class that will equip many hi tech features
- Latest ,most realistic and most beautiful rendering of 2014 Honda Jazz/Fit