2015 Audi A9 will be most luxury sedan that Audi ever build here is rendering
Is Audi working on A9 super sedan?…They now just facelift A8 and the all new a7 is arriving showroom.Will there’s a chance for bigger than the current largest of them,yes!!.if you refer to AutoZeitung.
According to Germany’s AutoZeitung, Audi is thinking a competitor for Porsche Panamera and Aston Martin Rapide by proposing the introduction of an Audi A9 luxury performance sedan which sit above all of current Audi’s sedan and will be most luxury and most pricey Audi’s sedan that ever build.
The same source say that the Audi A9 styling will inspire many aspect from all luxury Audi sedans. Particulary, the A7 Sportback that have a lot of sportiness on a very gentle line.Underpining will be based on Volkswagen’s MSB (modular standard architecture or called modular block ) platfrom which will share with many new luxuary car of Volkswagen group such as twos new Lamborghinis , Porsche’s Panamera and future Bentleys .
More content at “read more”button
The Ingolstadt’s car maker is thinking of the segment of an elegant, four-door, four seater luxury sports cars with rear or four-wheel drive and clearly priced above the A8.
The car will be at least 100,000 € expensive which will well over the new A7 Sportback .Power in discussion is gasoline-electric version with a total capacity of up to 500 hp would be possible.
The Audi A9 is expected some time in 2015.
Content by autointrends.com
- Rendering of Maserati’s super luxury SUV (Kubang)
- latest information and rendering on next generation Audi TT
- Toyota plans 4 door RWD sedan version of FT-86(GT-86) sport car, here is the most beautiful rendering
- Toyota will build small crossover to compete with Nissan Juke,here is rendering
- Jaguar to rejuvenate model plans by 2015 , Here is the read map
- We have latest rendering and new information about 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Rendering of 2015 Mercedes benz GLC (Compact crossover with coupe roofline)
- Rendering: 2014 Toyota Crown will get smaller engine and a lot more save fuel
- Hyundai plans i15 ( codename HB) to fill the gap of i10 and i20,Here is rendering
- Subaru plans compact wagon based on Impreza,We have the rendering